Buttery Butterflake Bundt
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Bread and butter have never felt so right.
- Cut each roll in half and press each dough half into a three inch circle.
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick spray. Melt half the butter and place in the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Dip one dough circle in the butter in the pan and lay flat in the butter. Repeat with another dough circle, this time laying it over the other dough circle like a domino.
- Repeat with remaining dough circles to create a dominoed effect. Connect the last dough circle with the first dough circle by tucking it under the first.
- Cut the remaining butter into pats and lay over the top of the dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for 30 minutes or until double in size.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Invert onto serving platter.