Parmesan Bacon Bites
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 20-25 min.
Bacon, herbs and Parmesan make these rolls a great appetizer for a game or side dish for dinner.
12 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed but still cold
1/4 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
6 bacon strips, cooked and finely crumbled, divided
1/3 cup finely chopped green onions, divided
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Marinara, Alfredo, or Ranch for dipping
- Place melted butter butter in a shallow bowl. In a different bowl, combine the shredded Parmesan, half the bacon, half the green onions, grated Parmesan, red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning.
- Dip dough pieces in melted butter, then toss with cheese mixture to coat. Place pieces in a greased 9-inch. cast-iron skillet. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray; let rise until double in size, about 45-60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with Alfredo or marinara sauce.
Post a comment