Brie and Green Bean Bundles
Prep Time: 20 min.
Bake Time: 20 min.
Incredibly delicious appetizer that will make your brunch or special occasion amazing.
12 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed to room temperature
2 cups fresh green beans, trimmed and blanched
8 oz brie cheese
6 slices of bacon, sliced in half and cooked
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 12 Dinner Rolls and flatten/roll out into a 9 x 12″ rectangle.
- Cut dough into 12 – 3 x 3″ pieces by slicing 3 times on the 12-inch side, 3-inches apart. and 2 times on 9-inch side, 3-inches apart.
- Cut the brie into twelve equal sized pieces then place one piece of brie on one square diagonally. Then layer half a piece of bacon over the brie. Top the bacon with 3 or 4 green beans on all 12 pieces of dough.
- Take the outer corners of the dough square and pinch them together over the filling.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Post a comment