Prep Time: 20 min.
Bake Time: 10-12 min.
Pizza… but on a stick.
16 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed to room temperature
8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 32 cubes
Green bell pepper
1 Tbsp garlic salt, or 2 Tbsp minced garlic and a pinch of salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 5-10 minutes to prevent burning on grill.
- Cut each roll in half. Wrap each dough pice around each piece of cheese, pinch to seal.
- Assemble skewers, starting with the cheese stuffed dough. Stack 2 or three pieces of pepperoni and fold them in half before adding them to the skewer. Add tomato, green bell pepper, and repeat. End on the dough stuffed with cheese.
- Combine garlic butter ingredients. Brush liberally over each skewer.
- Grill on direct medium heat, closing the grill lid so the dough will cook through. Once the rolls are browned, remove the skewers from the grill.
Post a comment