Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 20-25 min.
Mini Deep Dish Pizzas are all the best parts of a deep dish pizza baked into a hand held meal.
12 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed to room temperature
3/4 cup marinara
3 cups mozarella, shredded
Green Peppers, diced
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Use your hands or a rolling pin to stretch out a roll to a 6 inch circle. Press the roll dough into one of the muffin cups, leave lots of room for crust.
- Repeat step 2 with the remaining rolls.
- Place a tablespoon of marinara in the bottom of each pizza cup.
- Place 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella on top of the marinara.
- Add toppings as desired.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes or until well browned.