Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 15-25 min.
These Cinna Bunny Tails will hop off the table!
1 package Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls, thawed but still cold
2 packets of included Cream Cheese Icing, keep one at room temperature and put the other in the fridge
- Unroll each cinnamon roll, and cut it in half. Fold each half in half and twist twice.
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray. Separate the two ends so they look like bunny ears.
- Cover with plastic wrap coated with nonstick spray and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once baked, place on a cooling rack. Brush each bunny with frosting while still hot, using the included packet of frosting that has been at room temperature.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Squeeze about a teaspoon of frosting, from the packet that was in the fridge, for the tail on each of the bunnies.
Post a comment