Mini Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 15-25 min.
Mini Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes are a bite sized treat for your next party!
- Unroll each cinnamon roll halfway, and cut it in half. Roll up the unrolled piece to make another cinnamon roll.
- Place in a muffin tin with paper cupcake liners (pictured are the tulip-style cupcake liners).
- Cover with plastic wrap coated with nonstick spray and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350ºF for 10-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once baked, place on a cooling rack. Frost with included frosting. Decorate with sprinkles or fill picks for extra fun!