Ham And Cheese Roll Ups
Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 1-14 min.
Crescent rolls filled with Ham and Cheese. Perfect for lunch or a fun after school snack.
6 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
8 thin slices deli ham
8 slices cheese, we used swiss
- Combine rolls and roll into a 10-inch circle.
- Layer with ham and then cheese.
- Cut the circle into 8 equal pie-shaped wedges.
- Starting at the wide end, roll each wedge to the end of the dough and place each roll onto a sprayed baking sheet with the pointed end underneath.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.