Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread
Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 30 minutes
This herbed Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart is buttery and delicious.
24 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed but still cold
1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
1/3 cup parsley
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup butter, melted
½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Grease a 10-inch Bundt pan or tube pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the green onion, parsley, garlic powder, salt, butter and egg until well blended. Cut each roll into four pieces, and dip each piece into the egg and butter mixture.
- Place coated dough balls into the prepared pan. Once there is a layer of balls covering the bottom of the pan, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Repeat, sprinkling each layer with cheese until everything is in the pan. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise until doubled in size, about 45 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
- Invert onto a serving plate.