Cinnamon Apple Pull Apart Loaf
Prep Time: 30 min.
Bake Time: 40 min.
Pull off a piece of this delicious Cinnamon Apple Pull Apart.
12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls or 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough, dough thawed but still cold
1/4 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 apple (granny smith preferred), diced finely
- If using loaf, slice into 16 thin pieces. If using rolls, cut each roll in half and flatten into a 3×3-inch oval.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Dip each oval in melted butter and then coat in the sugar mixture.
- Make your first stack: On one roll coated in the cinnamon sugar, sprinkle a handful of apples and cover with another coated roll. Repeat this process until you have used 1/4 of the dough, ending on apples. Repeat to make 3 more stacks, with the last stack ending on a roll.
- Place your stacks into the loaf pan on their sides, so the layers stand upright. The stack with the roll on top should be at the end.
- Sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture over the top of the slices. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350ºF for 35-40 minutes. Cover with foil last 15 minutes of baking to prevent over-browning.
Post a comment