Cheesy Garlic Bread
Prep Time: 3 min.
Bake Time: 10 min.
The easiest way to have fresh cheesy garlic bread with your dinner.
6 Rhodes Artisan French Rolls, thawed to room temperature
3 Tablespoon butter
1/4 cup mozarella, shreded
3 Tablespoon grated parmesan
1 teaspoon garlic salt (more or less to taste)
fresh basil or parsley, chopped (optional)
- Thaw rolls on the counter or in the microwave for 30 seconds. Cut the rolls in half.
- Spread each half with butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, mozarella and parmesan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil or parsley (optional).