Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 30 min.
Nothing is more tempting than this classic, sticky and sweet Monkey Bread. Pull it apart or sliced it up; either way it will disappear before your eyes.
- Combine white sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cut dinner rolls in quarters then dip into cinnamon sugar. Arrange coated rolls in bundt pan. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon sugar over the top.
- Place butter and brown sugar into a small sauce pan. Over medium-low heat, melt together until a syrup is formed.
- Pour syrup over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise about 30 minutes or until roll are even with top of bundt pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30-40 minutes with a pan on the rack below to catch any drippings. Cover with foil for the last 10 minutes of baking if browning too quickly.
- Immediately after baking, loosen from sides of the pan with a knife and invert onto a serving plate.
The night before, complete steps 1-4. Place your pan in the refrigerator overnight. Take the pan out of the refrigerator. Make sure dough does not exceed the top of the pan. You may need to let it continue to rise slightly at room temperature. This is a great time to preheat your oven. Continue with steps 5-6.