Prep Time: 7 min.
Bake Time: 3-5 min.
Fold your favorite sandwich flavors together and grill them up in minutes.
How To Shape The Folded Sandwich
- Heat pan, waffle maker or panini press. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick spray. Combine 2 rolls and roll out to a 10-inch circle.
- Place fillings of choice on top of the dough, each filling to cover a quarter of the circle. Things like peanut butter or chocolate hazelnut spread can be spread over half for more flavor.
- Fold the circle in half to enclose the fillings and place onto pan, waffle maker or panini press.
- If using a waffle maker or panini press, close down and cook at 350ºF for 3-5 minutes until the bread is golden brown.
- If using a pan, cook on one side on medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Turn over and press down with another pan. Cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Remove folded sandwich from heat and fold it in half.
Turkey Bacon Avocado
Nuts, if desired