Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 15 min.
These cheesy-buttery breadstick snakes will be a slithering hit with your fright night guests.
- Spray a 11×17-inch baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Roll each dinner roll into a 20-inch rope.
- Place butter and cheese in two separate shallow bowls. Combine garlic salt with the cheese.
- Dip each rope into butter and then into Parmesan cheese.
- Coil each snake loosely onto baking sheet. Pinch tail and flatten the head to define. Add red pepper to make eyes.
- Bake at 350ºF 15 minutes or until golden brown.