Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 20 min.
The spookiest way to enjoy a party sub!
18 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed to room temperature or 1 1/2 Rhodes White Bread Loaves, dough mostly thawed
2 Tbsp butter, melted
Sandwich fillings of your choice!
- Combine dough into a large snake, around 18 inches long.
- On a clean surface, create a stripe pattern with the spices. Salad supreme, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, poppy seeds and repeat until the pattern is the length of the snake.
- Brush the entire snake with melted butter. Carefully roll the snake through the spices to transfer the pattern onto the snake.
- Arrange the snake on a sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise for 1-2 hours or until doubled in size. Bake at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes. Let cool.
- Slice and arrange to serve!
There is no mention of the filling in the instructions.
Debbie from Rhodes
You can use any sandwich filling you desire. That is left up to your own personal taste and who you are making it for. We are just demonstrating the bread part of the sandwich. So just be creative!! Enjoy!