Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 20 min.
The spookiest way to enjoy a party sub!
18 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed to room temperature or 1 1/2 Rhodes White Bread Loaves, dough mostly thawed
2 Tbsp butter, melted
Sandwich fillings of your choice!
- Combine dough into a large snake, around 18 inches long.
- On a clean surface, create a stripe pattern with the spices. Salad supreme, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, poppy seeds and repeat until the pattern is the length of the snake.
- Brush the entire snake with melted butter. Carefully roll the snake through the spices to transfer the pattern onto the snake.
- Arrange the snake on a sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise for 1-2 hours or until doubled in size. Bake at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes. Let cool.
- Slice and arrange to serve!