Prep Time: 30 min.
Bake Time: 35 min.
A fun recipe for your next party or family gathering.
- Combine rolls or loaves into a 20-22-inch rope. Form into a circle and place in the bottom of a sprayed bundt pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine butter and garlic salt and brush over the top of the cooled bread.
- Then make cuts lengthwise and widthwise, about 1-inch apart, without cutting through the bottom crust.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Insert cheese slices & bacon pieces between the cuts. Sprinkle with diced green onions.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with your favorite dip in the middle.