Thanksgiving Leftover Ring
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 40-50 min.
This Thanksgiving Leftover Ring is the perfect way to upgrade your leftovers to a new family dinner you’ll be craving year round.
- Combine and roll out dough into an 18-inch circle. Poke a small hole in the middle of the dough. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick spray. Place the dough over the bundt pan with the hole over the center hole of the bundt pan.
- Place the stuffing around the circle of dough, letting the weight stretch the dough slightly.
- Layer the cranberry sauce over the stuffing. Layer the turkey then mashed potatoes.
- Use the weight of the filling to help stretch the dough and lower it into the bunt pan.
- Wrap the remaining outer edge dough over the top of the ingredients to enclose the fillings.
- Bake at 350ºF for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving plate once baked. Serve with gravy.