Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 15 minutes
Slice your bread and heat your flat top griddle for this breakfast sandwich.
- Rhodes Bread Dough, baked and sliced thick
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 thick slices of Rhodes bread
- 1-2 T butter
- 2 ham steaks
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Bake bread according to package directions. Let bread cool completely then slice thickly; about 8 slices per loaf.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl, season with salt and pepper, and whisk until smooth. Cook eggs in a sprayed pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Heat ham steaks over medium heat.
- Butter both slices of bread.
- Layer: cheese, ham & scrambled eggs on top of a slice of toast. Lay the second slice of bread, butter side down, next to it.
- Cook 2-3 minutes, until bread is toasted, then top with toasted bread to make the sandwich.