Dutch Oven Enchilada Bubble Up
Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 45 minutes
An Enchilada Bubble Up to spice up your next camping trip.
12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed
10 ounces enchilada sauce
1 pound ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
4 ounce can diced green chiles
1 cup grated cheddar
1 cup grated pepper jack
Cilantro, Avocado, sour cream for garnish
- Brown the ground beef in dutch oven Remove cooked ground beef and place in a mixing bowl. Wipe excess grease from dutch oven with a paper towel.
- Stir in the taco seasoning and 2 tablespoons of water into the ground beef. Then add green chiles.
- Cut each dinner roll into 4 pieces. Spread evenly on the bottom of the dutch oven. Top with the ground beef mixture. Drizzle with enchilada sauce and sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top.
- Cover and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 400° or until the rolls are cooked through and golden brown.
- Top with cilantro, avocado and sour cream.