Dutch Oven Jalapeno Cheddar Bake
Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 45 minutes
This Jalapeno Cheddar Bake checks three of everyone’s favorite things easy, spicy and delicious!
12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed
24 jalapeno slices, about 1/2 cup jarred or 2 fresh
2T melted butter
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Line Dutch oven with heavy foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Cut dinner rolls into fourths. Spread evenly in the bottom of Dutch oven.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Sprinkle jalapeno slices evenly over the rolls, then cover with cheese.
- Place lid on Dutch oven and let rise 1 hour.
- Bake at 400°F for about 45 minutes.
For a 10″ Dutch Oven you will need 25 hot charcoal briquettes. Place 17 coals on top of the Dutch Oven lid and 8 coals underneath the Dutch Oven.
For a 12″ Dutch Oven you will need 29 hot charcoal briquettes. Place 19 coals on top of the Dutch Oven lid and 10 coals underneath the Dutch Oven.
Post a comment