Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 5 min.
These delightful dessert nachos with chocolate sauce and fresh strawberries are perfect for your next party.
- Pour oil 1 to 2-inches deep into a sauce pan and heat to medium high setting or 350 degrees F.
- Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle, then cut into four triangles.
- Fry dough on each side until golden brown (about 40-50 seconds each side). Remove and drain on paper towel.
- In a plastic bag combine sugar and cinnamon, add fried dough and coat.
- Serve by sprinkling strawberries, drizzle chocolate sauce and then topping with whipped cream dollop.