Breakfast Bubble Up
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 20 min.
Breakfast all in one pan. Make it ahead and bake it the next day for a savory breakfast or brunch.
12 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed but still cold
2 cups frozen hash browns
1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 cups cheese
1/2 pound cooked sausage
1/2 pound pre-cooked bacon, crumbled
salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Spray a 9×13″ pan with nonstick spray.
- Layer rolls, hash browns, sausage, bacon and cheese in pan. Pour the egg mixture over top evenly.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Bake 350ºF for 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil the last 10 minutes.