Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 15 minutes
You can’t beat that ooey gooey cheese crust and it’s so easy to make at home with Rhodes dough and a little string cheese.
9 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
3 to 4 sticks of string cheese, cut in half
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1-2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
sliced bell peppers
sliced red onions
or your favorite toppings
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 9 Dinner Rolls and flatten/roll out into a 14-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed 12 inch pizza pan. Place string cheese around the edge of the pan and fold dough over the top and push dough firmly to seal.
- Poke crust several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Top pizza sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings
- Bake at 450°F 8-13 minutes. Remove pizzas from oven and serve.
Post a comment