Stuffed Bagel Bites
Prep Time: 20-30 min.
Bake Time: 20-25 min.
These mouth-watering bagel bites are filled with cream cheese, making every bite the perfect ratio of bagel to cream cheese.
12 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed but still cold
8 oz cream cheese, cut into 24 cubes
6 cups of water
1/2 cup molasses
6 Tbsp baking soda
Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cut each roll in half, making 24 pieces of dough.
- Using your fingers, flatten a piece of dough to a 3 inch circle. Place a piece of cream cheese in the center of the dough and wrap the dough around the cream cheese. Pinch the edges to seal in the cream cheese.
- Repeat step two with all of the dough and cream cheese.
- Add 6 cups of water to a large pot on the stove top. Add molasses and baking soda and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer each bagel bite for 30 seconds in the water mixture. Roll in toppings of choice before placing each bite on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.