Prep Time: 20 min.
Bake Time: 10-12 min.
Steak and garlic bread dinner, all on one skewer and easier than ever.
6 Rhodes Artisan French Rolls, or Rhodes Sourdough Rolls, thawed to room temperature
1 lb steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 orange bell pepper,cut into 1 inch pieces
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 red onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 Tablespoon garlic salt (or 2 Tbsp minced garlic and salt to taste)
1/2 cup butter, melted
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 5-10 minutes to prevent burning on grill.
- Cut each roll into 9 pieces.
- Assemble skewers, starting with bread, red bell pepper, onion, steak, yellow and orange bell pepper, and repeat. Ending each skewer with bread on both ends.
- Combine garlic butter ingredients. Brush liberally over each skewer.
- Grill on direct medium heat, closing the grill lid so the dough will cook through. Once the cinnamon rolls are browned, remove the skewers from the grill.
Post a comment