Pumpkin Spiced Babka
Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 35-45 min.
Spice up your babka with some pumpkin spice and make all your fall dreams come true
- Combine rolls and roll out on a sprayed surface to a 18×10 inch rectangle. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rest.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and cream together with a fork to get out all the lumps.
- Remove plastic wrap and spread mixture evenly over the dough.
- Roll up the dough starting at the 18 inch side creating a long rope. Cut the rope in half lengthwise and twist both halves 3 times around.
- Wrap the two twisted halves around each other and form into a circle wreath. If desired, place in a sprayed cast iron skillet or a 9 inch cake pan. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes to one hour or until doubled in size.
- Bake at 350ºF for 35-45 minutes.