Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 30 min.
Nothing is more tempting than this classic, sticky and sweet Monkey Bread. Pull it apart or sliced it up; either way it will disappear before your eyes.
- Cut each roll in half. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Roll each roll piece first in butter and then in cinnamon sugar. Layer pieces in a bundt pan sprayed with nonstick spray. Pour remaining butter and sugar over the top of the rolls. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.
- While baking combine icing ingredients.
- Invert bundt pan to serve and drizzle icing over the top of the Monkey Bread.
OVERNIGHT METHOD: The nigh before, complete steps 1 and 2. Place your pan in the refrigerator overnight. Take the pan out of the refrigerator. Make sure dough does not exceed the top of the pan. You may need to let it continue to rise slightly at room temperature. This is a great time to preheat your oven. Continue with steps 3-6.