Prep Time: 30 min.
Bake Time: 10 min.
What a great way to start off your day!
6 Rhodes Dinner Rolls or Rhodes Warm-N-Serv® Soft White Dinner Rolls, baked as instructed
1 tablespoon butter
salt and pepper to taste
12 slices deli ham
6 slices cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter, melted
scant 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
2 teaspoons mustard
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Whip eggs together with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet and scramble the eggs. Half way through the scrambling, divide the eggs into 6 separate pieces and let cook so they don’t fall apart.
- Slice rolls in half and place on sprayed baking sheet. Place a cooked egg portion on the bottom halves of the rolls. Layer 2 slices of ham on top of each egg portion. Place a slice of cheese on top of ham. Place the top half of each roll on top of the cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush over the tops of the rolls. Bake at 325 degrees F 5-10 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
- Complete steps 1 and 2. To save the sandwiches, individually wrap each one and keep them in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for 2 weeks.
- To reheat: complete step 3.
Perfect, yummy, can’t wait to make!