Prep Time: 20-30 min.
Bake Time: 35 min.
Some of your favorite breakfast items all baked up in a mouth watering Breakfast Bundt.
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls together and roll into an 18-inch circle. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 20-30 minutes.
- In a large pan, cook bacon until crispy, strain all but 2 Tbsp grease. Add in the green onions and sauté until a gold color shows on some of the bits. Then add in all the eggs and cook into a loose scramble with the bacon and onion.
- Spread the egg mixture into a large ring in the center of the dough. Sprinkle cheese (reserving 1/4 cup) on top of the egg mixture.
- Poke a hole in the middle of the circle with your finger and stretch to approximately 2 inches. Fold the outside of the dough circled over the mixture and pinch with the dough in the middle to encapsulate the filling.
- In a well-sprayed bundt pan, place the remaining cheese at the bottom of the pan and sprinkle everything bagel topping. Place dough ring inside of the bundt pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Invert immediately onto a serving platter. Slice bundt while warm to serve.
For baking overnight: Complete steps 1-5 the night before. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge.
In the morning, remove the bundt from. The fridge and let it rest at room temperature for 1.5 hours or in a 100ºF oven for 45-60 minutes.
Bake at 350ºF for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Invert immediately onto a serving platter. Slice bundt while warm to serve.