Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 35-40 minutes
Traditional English style sausage rolls could not be easier to make using Rhodes dough!
- Mix the ground sausage, onion, 1 egg, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Combine 2 rolls and roll out on a sprayed surface into a 9X7-inch rectangle.
- Place 1/4 of the sausage mixture in a large strip down the center of the dough.
- Fold one side of the dough around the sausage; then the other on top of that. Pinch to seal.
- Cut into 6 pieces and place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Repeat step 2-5 three more times with remaining ingredients.
- Cover baking sheet with sprayed plastic wrap, let rise for 45 minutes.
- Beat the remaining egg. Remove plastic wrap and brush each sausage roll with beaten egg.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30-40 minutes.