Pumpkin Spice Pull-Apart Loaf
Prep Time: 30 min.
Bake Time: 40 min.
Cozy up on a chilly fall day with this gooey and delectable Pumpkin Spice Pull-apart Loaf with the most delicious Rum Glaze!
12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls or 1 Loaf Rhodes Bread Dough, dough thawed but still cold
1/3 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon butter (softened)
1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons milk
- If using loaf, slice into 16 thin pieces. If using rolls, cut each roll in half and flatten into a 3×3-inch oval.
- Combine sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
- Dip each oval in melted butter and then coat in the sugar mixture. Line them up in a sprayed 9×5-inch loaf pan, each piece on its edge, to make a loaf shape.
- Sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture over the top of the slices. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes. Cover with foil last 15 minutes of baking to prevent over-browning.
- While baking, combine powdered sugar, softened butter, rum flavoring, and milk in a mixing bowl. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over baked slices.