Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 25 minutes
Rich in flavor, these Mushroom Cups are a decadent way to start any dinner!
12 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed to room temperature
8 ounces mushrooms
2 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup Asiago cheese
1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
1 tsp fresh sage, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Crispy Fried Onions
- Dice the mushrooms into tiny pieces.
- Put butter on a skillet at medium heat and wait until the butter starts to bubble. Add all the mushrooms, sage, thyme, and rosemary to the skillet. Stir to combine, then cover the pan.
- After 7 minutes remove the lid and stir. Add 1/2 cup Asiago cheese to the mushrooms and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray. Press each roll into a 5-inch circle and push into a muffin cup.
- Evenly distribute the mushroom mixture between all of the cups. Top with Crispy Fried Onions.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Post a comment