Irish Corned Beef Sliders
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 1-17 min.
Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls or Warm & Serve Dinner Rolls are the perfect size for these tasty sliders. Bake up a batch and add some cabbage and corned beef for your St Patrick’s meal.
For the Mustard
2 Tablespoon whole grain dijon mustard
2 Tablespoons smooth dijon mustard
1 Tablespoon dark Irish Stout (optional)
2 teaspoons brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste
- If using Yeast Dinner Rolls, bake following instructions on the package and let cool. If using Warm & Serve Soft White Rolls simply let them thaw.
- Slice rolls in half.
- Place a piece of cabbage, corned beef, and cheese inside each sandwich. Close rolls and place them into a baking dish close together.
- Combine the mustard ingredients in a small bowl and divide between rolls, covering tops.
- Bake at 350ºF 10-13 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops are golden brown.
- While sliders bake, poke 6 small red potatoes with a fork. Place them in a shallow bowl with 2 TBSP water and microwave for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Season with salt and garnish the slider with a toothpick through the potato.