Prep Time: 20 min.
Bake Time: 10-15 min.
These will hop from the table right into your mouth!
- Cut off 1/3 of 1 roll. Roll the larger piece of dough into a 5-inch rope. Roll the rope into a spiral. Place on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray with the end pointing down. This will become the body of the bunny.
- Cut the remaining 1/3 in half. Take one half and form it into a 1-inch oval. Cut, lengthwise, 3/4 of the way down, fan the ears. Place on top of the spiral.
- Cut off a tiny amount of the remaining dough, round it, and place it at the round of the spiral for the tail.
- Form the rest of that dough into a rounded almond shape for the head. Place this at the top of the spiral, overlapping the base of the ears.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with remaining rolls.
- Cover the rolls with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray. Let rise for 45-60 minutes. The rolls are ready to bake when the dough looks light and airy and the bunnies have plumped to about double the size.
- Mix honey and butter together in a small dish. Melt in the microwave if the mixture is too thick to brush onto the bunnies. Brush the bunnies with half of the honey butter.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Brush again with the honey butter.