Witch Finger Breadsticks
Prep Time: 30 min.
Bake Time: 10-15 min.
Fill your treat table with some ghoulish fingers, witch fingers topped with Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
1/4 cup melted butter
egg yolks, beaten
- Roll each roll into a 7-9 inch rope.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and pinch on one side to make a finger nail.
- Then let rise for 20 minutes until almost double in size. Define finger nail on pointed end and make lines for the knuckles by pushing down with a sharp knife. Don’t cut through.
- Make nail color by combining egg yolk and food coloring to achieve desired color. Paint nail with small paintbrush.
- Brush the rest of the finger with butter, then sprinkle with cheese and garlic salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 10-15 minutes until golden brown.