Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 20-30 minutes
A classic bread made easy and at home with Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls
- Spray a loaf pan (8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2) with nonstick spray.
- Place three cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with half of the raisins. Top with remaining cinnamon rolls followed by remaining raisins.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rest until the cinnamon rolls are completely thawed, about 1.5 hours at room temperature.
- Remove plastic wrap and use the tips of your fingers to push all the dough together. Lift the loaf and twist 3 times before placing it back in the pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until 1 inch has risen over the lip of the pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on a cooling rack before slicing.