Frosty The Dough Man
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 15 min.
As delicious as he is fun, Frosty The Dough Man is an easy winter treat.
- Unwind 4 1/2 inches off of each cinnamon roll. Cut off and set aside.
- Flatten each cinnamon roll slightly and place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Using some of the cut off dough, shape a hat for each one and place above each cinnamon roll.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes (if using Anytime! Rolls you can omit this step).
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown (30 minutes if using the AnyTime! Rolls).
- Frost with cream cheese icing and decorate with candies as desired.