Maple Bar Donuts
Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Who knew making this classic donut at home was so easy
- Place 2 inches of oil in a deep skillet and heat to medium-high heat.
- Combine dough. On a sprayed surface, roll out dough into a 16×16 inch square. Slice dough in half one way. Slice into thirds the other way to create 6 donut bars.
- Fry each bar on each side for 1 minute or until golden brown on each side. Place on a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Combine icing ingredients.
- Once donuts are cooled, dip the top of each donut in the icing and set aside. Enjoy!