Fried Dough Fries
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Enjoy fair food at home! This easy recipe will satisfy any of those fair cravings.
1. Heat 3 inches of oil in a frying pan/pot to 350ºF or to medium-high heat. While oil is heating, prepare the dough.
2. Combine two rolls into one ball and roll out on a sprayed surface to an 8×8 inch square. Cut 1/4 inch strips out of the dough using a knife to create “fries”.
3. Repeat step 2 with remaining dough.
4. Place dough fries in oil separately, and fry on each side anywhere from 30 seconds to one minute or until both sides of the fries are golden brown. Remove from oil and let drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
5. Dust with powdered sugar and dip in jelly to serve.