Antipasto Christmas Trees
Prep Time: 15 min.
Bake Time: 15-25 min.
Servings: 7 (14 trees total)
A savory Christmas Tree for the best holiday party topped with an olive.
- Combine roll dough and roll out on a sprayed surface to a 7×10 inch rectangle.
- Spread softened cream cheese on the rectangle.
- Layer the salami over the cream cheese.
- Make 1/2 inch cuts on the 7 inch side, to create 14, 10 inch long strips.
- Fold one strip 1/3 of the way, and continue to fold accordion style smaller and smaller to create a tree shape. Push a toothpick through the center of the tree. Lay on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Repeat step five with all of the strips.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15-25 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Top each tree with an olive topper.