JOIN OUR TEAM! We have an immediate full-time Human Resource Talent Acquisition Strategist position open at our Wisconsin production facility.
The WI HR Talent Acquisition Strategist serves as Rhodes’ production facility recruitment lead by successfully building and implementing a wide variety of approaches for a multi-faceted innovative recruitment strategy to include staffing agencies, referral programs, job boards, recruitment marketing (social media), etc. This role is the face of the Rhodes’ brand to current and future team members and must emanate a high level of energy, enthusiasm, interpersonal skill, and customer service in person and on the telephone.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or similar degree.
- Three or more years of experience in staffing, recruitment, interviewing, or strategic experience in the HR field, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Presentation Skills: Comfortable conducting new hire orientation meetings, interacting with audience, and answering questions in front of groups of people.
- Certificated Licenses: Current PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- Computer Skills: Experience with HRIS (Rhodes uses Navision) and Microsoft Office and Teams.
- Candidate must enjoy interacting with people.
- Candidate must be available to work on various shifts